Wednesday, February 1, 2012

updates

Unless I talked to you about it beforehand please do not text or call my phone looking for updates. I love my family but the waiting room is going to be a zoo with all of them there and My sister will be right in the middle of it. She also has a baby to take care of( and i don't mean me)
She will be updating the blog. She has more people to update than she can possibly deal with
with. She will update the blog as things happen. If there is no update then there is nothing has happened yet. No news can be the best news sometimes as well.
I'm not sure when I'll be up for visitors. I'm fairly certain I'll likely be in the hospital over the weekend. I know the surgery is supposed to relieve some of the symptoms. last time I was able to do so much before they anticipated. I am not in
shape that I was last time and I was not having as bad of a problem as i am this time. So it will probably take longer to get the
okay to go home. I'm not sure when I'll be up fir visitors either but probably not before saturday afternoon/evening. but check b4 coming

1 comment:

Nat said...

You're in my thoughts and prayers today, Petro.

Kick some tumor-ass!