Thursday, January 26, 2012

Breaking point

I had a seizure at my parent's house at around 5:30. Frankly I wish I had not told anyone because now I am in the hospital. I don't know why I have to be here and I don't know how long I'll be here. I am truly miserable. I hate it. I won't sleep well. Apparently I may have surgery next week, Dr. Q is out of town until thursday. I'm not sure what that means as far as my hospital stay and or date of surgery still have not gotten a definite answer on that.
I am really struggling with this: bad beds, worse food, general uncertainty about what is happening. I expect to know more in a couple days. I'll keep everyone posted.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

You are a fighter. You will get through this and be ready to cheer Touchdown Tommy onto a Super Bowl Championship. XOXO