Monday, July 11, 2011

Getting Back to normal

I have been back up in Baltimore the last 2 nights. Feels really good to be getting back to normal. I have another Doctor's appointment tomorrow morning where they will remove my stitches and perhaps set a schedule for my chemo schedule. I am hoping to get back to work some time this week. A lot of people have asked what I need people to do to help me. A lot of people have provided dinners so far and it has been a tremendous help. I want to thank all of you that have already done so.
I am going to set up the food tidings website again. Please feel free to sign up. If you do sign up I really enjoy eating with whoever brings the meals so try to allow for an evening where you may have some time to hang out though it is not a requirement. I enjoy everything except bananas so feel free to be creative. I appreciate everything that people have done for me to this point. I am still open to visits at just about any point. So feel free to stop by, just let me know before hand so I can make sure to be home. If you haven't been to my house before I am at 506 S Curley street, Baltimore Md.
The schedule will have more days added, particularly once i figure out the chemo schedule because those weeks will be especially exhausting.
http://www.foodtidings.com/SignUp.aspx?ScheduleGuid=287f6bd2-1c2c-4095-9421-df29cd569729

No comments: