Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Got sent home

I was sent home yesterday afternoon. I am not allowed to drive right now because all the evidence points to the fact that I had a seizure while running and therefore, even while on anti seizure medication I'm not cleared to drive. Surgery is scheduled for Tuesday morning. Probably going to stay at my house in Baltimore on Saturday night. Visitors are welcome whenever and are always appreciated.

I don't have a whole lot of information about what's going on and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared. But what I will say is that I am convinced I will come through this fine and for anyone who has ever had an argument or a conversation with me you know that once I am convinced of something I won't be talked out of it. I don't plan on starting now!

3 comments:

buffy said...

Iknow you will come through with flying colors. You are my hero!
love you

laxrock2007 said...

you will come through once again

Lauren Cohen said...

Hang in there John. You and your family are in my thoughts.

-- Lauren Cohen