Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Schedule

As you can imagine I have a lot of commitments this week. I have Dr.'s and family and friends that want to see me. So tonight Tues. night I am going to hang in at my parents. Any one is welcome to stop by and see me. I am going to decline going to the O's game tonight. I appreciate the offers but it just seems like it will be a lot to handle. This is probably the best opportunity to see me for the rest of the week b/c I have to get together with family on wed. and thurs. night. The response to my blog has been awesome. Thanks for all the well wishes.
It is important to remember that everyone can see me after my surgery as well. I am too stubborn to let this keep me down. I really appreciate everyone being there for me. Please remember to take care of each other as well. And I realize I have a diverse group of friends so just try to tolerate each other for the next couple days.
My Parents Address is
704 Rusack Ct.
Arnold, MD 21012
Stop by any time

4 comments:

Meghan Houlihan said...

Stay strong little root! I will be thinking of you on Friday.

Lots of love to you and your family,

Houli

Author said...

John,

Lots of love and prayers buddy! Good luck on the surgery and I look forward to hearing about your recovery.

--
Bill Harris

Jward1226 said...

Ill be praying for you big guy!! I know everything will be fine man!

Love you buddy,

Jeff

Alexandra Stafford said...

Hey John,
I'll be thinking of you this week. Give Car a big hug for me. I wish I could be there.
Love,
Ali Stafford